The Touch of Death

I always knew I had the touch of death when it came to technology. I mean, in junior high, I used to go through portable cd players at the same rate as tubes of liquid eyeliner. Okay, so I may have dropped a few in the bathtub. But sometimes they just stopped working. Also, I think I've had 3 laptops since I turned 17. So I've approximately destroyed one computer per year. Even this one, (which I named Norbert cause I love it like Hagrid loves dragons), has already crashed once. Which makes me so sad cause I shoveled a ton of horse shit this summer to pay for it.

But not even I knew that my power extended to things like blogs. Somehow I've destroyed this blog. I was just trying to make it pretty! I was experimenting with different templates and backgrounds and now its all sorts of fucked up. I can't post pictures, what's up with this undefined undefined shit under all my titles (?), I can't make a header, and I can't read my comments anymore.

Damn. I'm good.

I'm so sorry. I hate to do this to y'all. I've tried restoring everything back to the original blogger settings but nothing is working. So I've made a new blog. It's really pretty! AND I'm going to post the link here --> http://indiancowboy-al.blogspot.com/ and that should take you right to my new and improved blog!

Get excited! Once again, I'm so sorry. Hopefully, I will NEVER have to do this again.

(I'm making a blog 3 just in case)

-Alexandra

P.S. sorry for the foul language. Just so fustrating! grrr

2 comments:

igitur said...

I hope Theo got you to install Firefox. Internet Explorer will probably be the reason for half of your problems.

Alexandra said...

Yeah I always use firefox when working with my blog. I don't know whats going on.

Post a Comment